On Thursday, 22nd of May 2014 we can meet for the seventh time in OKsystem’s conference hall in Prague at the Smart Cards & Devices Forum.
This year’s conference is divided into 3 sessions and covers the following topics:
- security in the context of the Internet of Things and mobility,
- biometric methods in security processes,
- NFC technologies,
- news from the smart cards area,
- mobile devices.
As always, the entire event will be moderated by Petr Koubský.
- Filip Filipovič - Babel Business Edition – The Enemy Is Listening In, But Does Not Understand (CZ)
- Filip Filipovič - Babel Business Edition - video
- Ivo Rosol - How iOS Can Protect Your Data If You Do Not Stop It (CZ)
- Abishek Balaria - Mobile Applications Security Using Biometrics
- Michal Doležel - Biometric Systems Security (CZ)
- Jan Hajný - Smart Phones as Replacements for Smart Cards (CZ)
- Karel Kalivoda - Smart phone as a personal ID (CZ)
- Marian Kechlibar - A New Age of Distrust (CZ)
- Jan Němec - What Happens to Cards in the World of Smart Things? (CZ)
- Petr Dvořák - Security in the Context of the Internet of Things
- Tomáš Rosa - Mobile Authentication with a Dash of Biocryptography (CZ)
Experts from both the commercial and public sectors have accepted invitations to the conference. You can look forward to talks based on their many years of practical experience and the closing discussion with all speakers.
The list of talks is continuously updated.
If not stated else, all talks will be held in czech.
|The organiser reserves the right to change the programme.|
|9:00||Talk Session I|
|Conference Opening||Ivo Rosol||OKsystem|
|Smart Phones as Replacements for Smart Cards||Jan Hajný||VUT|
|What Happens to Cards in the World of Smart Things?||Jan Němec||Gemalto|
|Babel Business Edition – The Enemy Is Listening In, But Does Not Understand||Filip Filipovič||OKsystem|
|Smart phone as a personal ID||Karel Kalivoda||IMA|
|11:20||Talk Session II|
|Biometric Systems Security||Michal Doležel||VUT|
|Mobile Authentication with a Dash of Biocryptography||Tomáš Rosa||Raiffeisenbank|
|Mobile Applications Security Using Biometrics (Presentation in English)||Abishek Balaria||Zentity|
|14:00||Talk Session III|
|Security in the Context of the Internet of Things||Petr Dvořák||Inmite|
|A New Age of Distrust||Marian Kechlibar||CircleTech|
|How iOS Can Protect Your Data If You Do Not Stop It||Ivo Rosol||OKsystem|
|16:00||Close of Conference|
22nd May 2014
Add to calendar
Na Pankráci 125, Praha
ukázat na mapě
telephone: 236 072 291
OKsystem is a Czech software company which has been operating on the information technology market since 1990. It delivers software and technology and provides comprehensive services. It is a designer and provider of extensive application program systems with multitier architecture for the internet and intranets. It specialises in the areas of information security and smart cards, designing and implementing data storage, and related services including expert consulting, authorised training of IT technicians, and testing the knowledge of IT professionals.